CHANGI EATS WELCOME BACK COUPON CODE CAMPAIGN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Changi Eats $15 coupon-code is valid for orders placed from 11 June 2021 at 09:00am (SGT) to 11 July 2021 at 23:59pm (SGT) (“Campaign Period”) for delivery orders across participating outlets on changieats.com.
2. A minimum spend of S$50 on total food bill is required to use the coupon code. Coupon code <WELCOMEBACK15> must be entered before cart check-out to enjoy this incentive per order during the Campaign Period.
3. This promo code is limited to the first 400 redemptions, on a first-come-first-served, while stocks last basis.
4. Coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, offers, eVouchers, etc. and will be non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
5. Changi Rewards members will be awarded the normal earn rate of Changi Rewards points, subjected to a minimum nett spend of S$10.
6. Changi Rewards points to be credited for the transaction will be awarded within 2 months from the date of transaction.
7. Changi Rewards members must enter his/her 19-digit registered Changi Rewards card number at the checkout page for crediting of Changi Rewards points. Invalid Changi Rewards card number entered will be disregarded and not be taken into account.
8. By keying in the Changi Rewards card number, the customer agrees for his/her transaction details to be passed to Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd (“CAG”) for the crediting of Changi Rewards points.
9. All orders will be placed through and fulfilled by EZQR Pte Ltd. All terms and conditions listed on changieats.com shall apply.
10. CAG reserves the right to terminate the campaign at any time, or to amend, vary or delete any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
11. CAG’s decision on all matters relating to this campaign will be final and binding on all participants.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DELIVERY PLATFORM
- Definitions and Interpretation
"Authentication Method" means any or any combination of Login ID, password, and/or digital signature or other methods stipulated by EZQR from time to time for access and/or use by the Customer of the Platform;
"CAG" means Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Registration Number 200910817N), a company incorporated in Singapore under the Companies Act (Cap. 50);
"Contract" means a contract made or to be made between the Parties for the provision of the Platform by EZQR upon these Terms and Conditions and such other terms and conditions as may be agreed to by the Parties in writing;
"Customer" means any person who has been permitted by EZQR to have access and use the Platform upon the Terms and Conditions of the Contract or who has been provided with a Login ID, password, and/or digital signature or other identification or verification information by EZQR from time to time for access and/or use by the Customer of the Platform;
“Delivery Service Provider” means the independent third-party providing the delivery service of Items ordered by the Customer;
“EZQR” means EZQR Pte. Ltd. (Registration Number 202011773G), a company incorporated in Singapore under the Companies Act (Cap. 50);
"Items" means the Food and Beverage (F&B) or Retail product ordered by the Customer through the Platform, to be supplied by the relevant Retailer to the Customer upon these Terms and Conditions;
"Item Description Page" means the webpage(s) in respect of each of the pages containing detailed information relating to the Items such as price and the identity of the Retailer who would be supplying the Items in question;
"Message" means any communications made between the Parties and which are transmitted by any of the following means: electronically through the Platform, electronic mail, text messages or telephone calls;
"Parties" means both EZQR and the Customer and “Party” means either of them;
"Platform" means the whole or part of the structured electronic system of EZQR hosted by EZQR via the internet on the Website which facilitates the ordering and procurement of goods supplied by the Retailers through electronic means, as upgraded or modified by EZQR from time to time;
"Retailers" means the retailers named in the Website whose Items are available for order through the Platform, and “Retailer” means any of them; and
"Website" means [www.changi.ezqr.sg], or such other website as may be notified in writing by EZQR from time to time and shall include without limitation all its pages and all information, text, forms, items, images, links, sound and graphics displayed therein.
- Access to the Platform is granted by EZQR. By accessing and using this Platform, the Customer signifies that he/she has read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If the Customer does not agree, access to the Platform should be discontinued immediately. EZQR shall be entitled at any time to deactivate or revoke access to any Customer who does not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contract
- The Parties agree and declare that:
- the Contract shall be formed if and when the Customer accesses and uses the Website using the Authentication Method provided by EZQR, and by such access and use the Customer shall be deemed to have agreed to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions; and
- access and use of the Website shall be upon the Terms and Conditions of the Contract, which may be amended by EZQR from time to time.
- Access and Use of Portal
- The Customer shall be solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the Login ID, password, digital signature and/or other Authentication Method which may be provided to the Customer for access of the Platform, and shall not share these with, or transfer them to any third parties and shall immediately notify EZQR of any unauthorized use of the same.
- Any use and access to the Platform using the Authentication Method provided to the Customer, shall be deemed to be used and accessed by or on behalf of the Customer, and the Customer shall be fully responsible in respect of any such use and access
- Integrity and Security of Platform
- EZQR shall be entitled at any time to deactivate or revoke any password, and/or Login IDs issued to the Customer, without giving any reason.
- Any losses incurred or sustained by the Customer in transmitting Payment Information shall be borne solely and exclusively by the Customer and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by EZQR. If the Customer is using a public computer, the Customer shall ensure that he/she signs out from the Platform once he/she has completed his/her use of the Platform.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Customer shall not, knowingly or otherwise, authorize, allow or assist any third party to:
- modify or adapt the whole or any part of the Platform, or permit the Platform or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs and/or other platforms created by the Customer;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Platform or any components thereof;
- communicate, republish, upload, post, transmit, edit, re-use, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, transfer, distribute, make available, license, sublicense or create derivative works or adaptations based on the whole or any part of the Platform; or
- use the Platform in a way that could damage, disable, impair or compromise the Platform (or the systems or security of the Platform or any other computer systems or devices used in connection therewith) or interfere with other users or affect the reputation of EZQR.
- Usage of the Platform
- The Platform allows the Customer to place orders for Items provided by the Retailers and for such orders to be delivered to the Customer by the Delivery Service Provider. EZQR does not own, sell or resell any Items and does not control the Retails, the Delivery Service Provider or any services provided by them. Any order that is placed shall be subject to the product availability and location serviceability of the Retailers and/or the Delivery Service Provider.
- When the Customer places an order for Items on the Platform (“Order”), the Platform will confirm the Order by sending the Customer a confirmation email containing the Order receipt. Where applicable, Orders will include delivery fees and any applicable tax (e.g. goods and services tax, etc.). The Order is treated as confirmed upon receipt of the confirmation email. The Customer shall not be entitled to amend or cancel the Order once the confirmation email is sent out. If the Customer cancels the Order after it has been confirmed, the Customer remain liable to pay the delivery fee and the cost of the Items in full regardless of whether the Order has been prepared by the Retailers.
- Upon successful submission and payment of an Order, the Retailers and/or the Delivery Service Provider may contact the Customer to confirm the details of the Order, any change in the Order (for instance, due to unavailability), the price to be paid or any change thereof and/or the estimated delivery time. For the avoidance of doubt, EZQR is not involved in and will not be responsible for any separate arrangement between the Customer and the Retailers and/or Delivery Service Provider regarding the amendment and/or cancellation of Orders made by the Customer where such arrangement is not confirmed and recorded on the Platform.
- The Customer remain liable to pay the Order value in full where (i) cancellation is made after the Order is confirmed, or (ii) the Customer is not present or does not show up at the designated delivery location or is unreachable physically or uncontactable after 5 minutes from the time that the Delivery Service Provider arrives at the designated delivery location or within such duration as may be communicated by.
- The prices of Items reflected on the Platform are determined solely by the Retailers and are listed for information.
- Prices of Items as reflected in the Platform may, for reasons such as technical issues, typographical errors or outdated product information supplied by the Retailers, be incorrectly reflected and in such an event the
Retailers may cancel the Order(s).
- The Retailers shall be solely responsible for any warranty in relation to, and quality of, the Items sold to the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the details entered in respect of the Order on the Platform are accurate and complete. EZQR, Retailers, and/or the Delivery Service Provider shall not be liable for late delivery or non-delivery of the Order by reason of erroneous or incomplete delivery details entered by the Customer on the Platform.
- After the delivery of the Order, the Customer shall solely be liable for loss, damage, contamination, soiling or detention of the Items whether caused directly or indirectly by you or any person acting on your behalf.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be sold and delivered to Customers who are at least eighteen (18) years old. By placing an order that includes alcohol, the Customer declares that the Customer is at least eighteen (18) years old. The Delivery Service Provider will have the right to refuse to deliver or provide any alcoholic product to any persons who at the time of delivery (i) does not appear to be at least eighteen (18) years old or (ii) cannot prove that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years old or (iii) is, or appears to be, under the influence of either alcohol or drugs at the time of delivery or collection and in such an event you agree that EZQR, the Delivery Service Provider and the Retailers shall not be liable to make any refund to you for payment already made.
- Minimum Order Value (“MOV”) – Some of the campaigns require a MOV before an Order can be placed and delivered. Where an applicable Order fails to meet the MOV, the Customer will have to add additional Items to the Order and meet the MOV before an Order can be placed.
- Special Instructions – the Retailers shall reasonably endeavor but shall not be obligated to comply with special instructions for an Order. There shall be no replacement and/or refund for an Order which does not conform to special instructions provided by the Customer.
- Allergens – the Retailers are not obligated to provide ingredient information or allergen information on the Platform. There is no guarantee that Items sold by Retailers are free of allergens. For allergies, allergic reactions or dietary restrictions and requirements, the Customer must contact the Retailer before placing an Order on the Platform.
- Please note that your Order may be subject to additional Terms and Conditions provided by EZQR, the Retailers, or the Delivery Service Provider.
- Wrong Order, Missing Items, Defective Goods – if there are issues with the Order upon receipt (e.g. wrong order, defective order, or missing items), the Customer must contact customer support immediately via WhatSapp at: +65 8375 5917 (Mondays to Sundays during 10am to 9pm). For other Order-related disputes which require investigation, please provide photographic proof and/or additional information via email to [email protected].
- Standard Rules of Promotion Codes
- Promotion code(s) is/are valid for one-time use per Customer unless otherwise stated, is non-exchangeable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, offers, eVouchers etc.
- Promotion code(s) is/are considered redeemed if the customer cancels the order.
- EZQR reserves the right to terminate any promotion at any time, or to amend, vary or delete any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- EZQR’s decision on all matters relating to promotions will be final and binding on all Customers.
- Other Processes and Procedures
- The Customer shall comply with the other processes and procedures set or approved by EZQR from time to time in respect of access to and use of the Platform.
- Representations and Warranties
- The Customer represents and warrants at all times that:
- All information given and to be given by the Customer to EZQR through the Platform from time to time are true and accurate;
- Any material, data or information submitted by the Customer through the Platform does not contain any electronic virus or other similar malicious electronic code;
- The Customer’s use of the Platform does not and will not contravene any law, rule, regulation, judgment, decree, permit, authorization, policy or directive (in each case, whether or not having the force of law) which is binding on or otherwise applicable to the Customer or to which it is subject.
- The Platform is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and EZQR makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Platform and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, EZQR makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, or suitability for any purpose of all information and content made available on or through the Platform. Such information and content may contain factual or technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of EZQR howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Liability and Indemnity
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- EZQR acts merely as a facilitator, providing a forum allowing Customers and the Retailers to come together for the sale and purchase of Items from Retailers to Customers. EZQR therefore has no control whatsoever over the availability, quality, legality or safety of the Items, or of any other characteristics upon which the Customer may rely, the accuracy of any of the listings, descriptions and information relating to the Items, and the ability and capacity of any Retailer to transact. Accordingly, the Customer waives any claim that he/she may have against EZQR that is in any way connected with a dispute between the Customer and any other user of the Platform (including any other Customer and any Retailer) and the Customer agrees to indemnify EZQR for any losses or liability EZQR may suffer as a result of any claim against EZQR by another user or any other third party as a result of the Customer’s dealings with such other user or party;
- EZQR is not responsible and shall not be liable for any hyperlink to any other website or any reference to any website, entity, product or service is not an endorsement or verification by EZQR of such website, entity, product or service, or responsible for the content of any of the foregoing; and
- EZQR shall not be liable in any way for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities or compensation, whether direct or indirect, which arise from or are in connection with the access and use of the Platform by the Customer or any breach of security, delay, corruption or destruction of data or systems (including not limited to those caused by any virus or other malicious code), transmission error, inaccessibility (whether in connection with upgrading or modification of the Platform, failure or insufficiency of the technical facilities or otherwise of the Customer) of the Platform or any part thereof, whether due to the negligence of EZQR or its officers, employees, agents, contractors or otherwise.
- The Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold EZQR, its officers, employees, agents and contractors harmless against all damages, losses, costs (including legal costs), expenses and liabilities suffered or incurred by EZQR, its officers, employees, agents or contractors arising out of or referable to any claims, suits or proceedings brought against EZQR, its officers, employees, agents or contractors by third parties arising out of or in connection with:
- the acts, failures, omissions and defaults of the Customer, including but not limited to infringement of any intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, unauthorized access and/or use of the Platform or any part thereof, unauthorized disclosure or use of any Authentication Method and/or failing to act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; or
- arising from any tax, duties, excise or license fee liability in connection with these Terms and Conditions (with the exclusion of taxes payable by EZQR on its income).
- Third Party Link
- EZQR is not responsible and shall not be liable for any hyperlink to any other website and any reference to any website, entity, product or service is not an endorsement or verification by EZQR of such website, entity, product or service, or responsible for the content of any of the foregoing.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- A Customer shall not use any content or materials on the Platform and on EZQR websites, (including alteration, modification, distribution or republication) without EZQR’s prior written consent. Access to and use of the Platform shall not be construed as EZQR conferring any license or any other intellectual property rights to the Customer.
- Proper utilization of the Platform may require the Customer to provide their personal data (including but not limited to, their name, email, residential address, and Changi Rewards ID). EZQR may use the Customer’s personal data for: administering the purposes as envisaged by the Contract, or as stipulated in the Platform; matching personal data collected through the System with other data it holds about the Customer in order to optimize operations and services offered to the Customer and to make the user experience smoother and more enjoyable; statistical analysis; and improving the products and services of EZQR and its affiliates (“Relevant Purposes”). EZQR may also disclose such personal data to any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers and/or agents for the Relevant Purposes.
- Customers represents and warrants that all personal data that it discloses in the Platform is complete and accurate and Customers undertake to indemnify EZQR against all loss or damage that may arise due to incomplete or inaccurate personal data provided.
- Independent Parties
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, each Retailer shall be and shall be deemed to be an independent contractor and EZQR shall not in any event be responsible for any act and/or omission of any Retailer.
- Third Party Rights
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B of Singapore) to enforce any term hereof.
- EZQR’s Rights
- EZQR reserves the right to vary or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and the Customer hereby agrees to be bound by such changes.
- Entire Agreement
- These Terms and Agreements constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and EZQR and the Customer agrees that any and all prior and contemporaneous agreement relating to the Customer’s access and use of this Platform or any other EZQR Websites are superseded.
- Severance of Terms
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the Parties shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner to achieve the intention of the Parties. Alternatively, at the discretion of EZQR, it may be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect, unless EZQR (in EZQR’s discretion) decides that the effect of such declaration is to defeat the original intention of the Parties.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The Customer hereby irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.